We are looking for a Customer Service intern with an interest in womenswear high street fashion. The right candidate should have experience in working in customer service teams and should be a team player with great spirit.
The internship will last for 1-3 months and it could lead to a permanent position.
On a day to day basis you will be expected to provide fantastic customer service through email and over the telephone. You will be responsible for answering queries, resolving customer issues, manual order entry and updating internal systems.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Media or Communications
• Technical knowledge
• Exceptional communication skills
• Enthusiasm, passion and understanding of the brand and tone of voice
• Commercially aware
• Flexible and adaptable and a strong team player
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and remains calm and focused under pressure
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10-6
Please forward us your CV and a cover letter.
IF YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT LEARNING IN A FUN, DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!